Monday, June 14, 2010

Learning to Study

It's an art-form to be able to tune the craziness of children out of my mind, and study. I'm not really a night-owl, so, I would prefer to study in the late morning time. Of course, that is about when my children start to bicker.

So, I'm working on the art of studying. It isn't as easy as it was to concentrate in the environment I used to work in Corporate America. I could pack up and move to someplace different. I can't do that at home. The distractions typically follow me!

It will get better. The information I'm studying right now - differentiated instruction - is fascinating. How can teachers better change their tactics to get different types of learners more opportunity to understand the content. I'll have to read it another couple of times between now and Saturday's quiz. I'm hoping I can get a couple hours in tomorrow morning.

Any suggestions towards tricks for making the time easier, I would appreciate. I'm still blessed that I get this opportunity. And I'm hoping other people can provide some options.

No comments:

Post a Comment